Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Lilly Dupes


Lilly Pulitzer has been around for years but it seems the most popular now. Now that it has become popular, other brands are creating similar prints. I have found two current lookalikes this summer in the past month.    


The first is a pair of shorts I came across in Belk department store by their "Crown & Ivy" brand. I love this brand and the preppy style it portrays. They design prints with all types of animals such as  giraffes, elephants, bees, etc. These shorts were originally $40.00 and I scored them for just $20.00. They look a lot like Lilly's "Tusk in Sun" print and they are made with a PJ bottom feel.

                                                                       

The second pair of shorts I found were discovered at Old Navy. I've seen another lilly inspired print at Old Navy before but they didn't have my size. I was ecstatic to find these shorts on sale for just $8 at their 4th of July sale. They were originally priced at $24.94 and look like Lilly's "Sparks Fly" print.

If you know of any current Lilly lookalikes then leave a comment below!
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment