Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Apartment Series #2: Patio


When looking at apartments I made sure to check out the patio. I had good intentions on using my patio all the time to get air, grow plants, and enjoy during sunsets. Boy was I wrong, I do go out every day but just long enough to water the plants. I blame the fact that I'm on the first floor and the privacy just keeps me inside but in reality I just love inside too much after a day of work. Anyway, it at least looks cute to give a little incentive to go out.


I'm not one to shy away from color so I bought these cute bright green chairs at Lowes. The cute pillows came from Dollar General for $3 each. Yes you read that right, just $3 on sale!


I got my table from my great grandmas house and it was found under the carport rusting away in a white color. I freshened it up with a coat of black spray paint and it looks good as new!


Before-White and rusty


After-black and good as new!


My adorable flamingo in my pink plant came from Cracker Barrel and the mason jar light came from Big Lots. The light is battery operated and flickers like a real candle. This is the view it gives off at night. As always I hope you enjoyed my little space!

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment