Monday, July 27, 2015

OOTD: Reef Me Up

I have been on the search for "vintage" Lilly lately and by vintage I mostly mean a few years old. My preferred method of this madness is searching #relilly on instagram. I love eBay but I hate having to fuss with bidding and waiting for it to sell blah blah blah. I want it now and for a good price! haha My first Lilly purchase on instagram was a Somerset dress in Bocce. However, I got a large and it was too big so I sold it to get my money back. My next purchase was in an interesting print that I had never seen before. 



The print is a Resort 2012 Lilly Pulitzer print called Reef Me Up. I scored the skirt for just $45. I have also never seen a skirt style by Lilly like this before. The skirt is a thin cotton material with an elastic waste. I paired it with a Buckhead Betty Navy silk top similar style of an Elsa. For jewelry I added an orange bubble necklace and matching earrings. I was wearing this outfit to work so I wore my summer "work" shoes which are gold sandals by "Me Too." I scored them for just $29 at Famous Footwear and they are so comfortable!


It was pure coincidence that my nails were orange but the color is LA Colors gel nail polish in Stunner.


The look together on, ignore my horrible mirror selfie quality haha

I hope you enjoyed my outfit as much as I did, Savannah



No comments:

Post a Comment